Take Part 2023
Applications to take part in this year’s Norfolk Open Studios are now open! The deadline for completing and submitting your form is Friday 7 April 2023.
Norfolk Open Studios welcomes applications from all Norfolk based artists, groups of artists and schools. To find out more about the scheme, see About Norfolk Open Studios.
For the third year running the event will be held in early autumn, 23 September to 8 October.
How to apply
ARTISTS & GROUPS
Artists and Groups can complete an application form in the following ways:
- REGISTER and apply online (NEW to NOS, or artists without an online account)
- Login and RENEW online (RETURNING artists with a previous online account)
- Download and complete the form below and send back via email/post:
Schools can complete an application in either of the following ways:
- Download, complete and send back via email/post the form below:
- Individual artist membership: £110.00 (inc. VAT). If there are other artists exhibiting in your studio/venue they must also pay the individual membership fee. Another option is to apply as a group to cover all the artists in that one venue.
- Artist group memberships. Group memberships are defined as members that are not specifically taking part as individual artists and/or are run or occupied by more than one person. It is financially beneficial to participate as a group if there are more than 3 artists exhibiting in one venue. All artists within a group must be living or working in Norfolk and at least one artist from the group must be present at the venue to meet and talk with visitors during Open Studios.
- Group (up to 12 artists): £300 (inc. VAT)
- Large Group (13 or more artists): £650 (inc. VAT). Concessions available for large groups that are an education centre/setting. Please contact to discuss.
- School membership: £110 (inc. VAT)
Membership fees include:
- A profile and artwork image in the NOS brochure
- NOS website listing, which remains published on the website for up to a year
- Access to NOS marketing materials
- (Artists & Groups) An opportunity to exhibit a piece of artwork at the week-long Preview Exhibition at the Forum in Norwich, 14 to 20 August 2023
- (Artists & Groups) An opportunity to exhibit as part of a Preview exhibition in your district (subject to demand and an artist volunteering to coordinate this in your district)
- Press, PR and marketing support for the scheme as a whole.
Terms & Conditions
All participating artists and schools must agree to the terms and conditions of taking part, these can be viewed via the links below:
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.