Norfolk Open Studios welcomes applications from all artists, groups of artists and schools. The main requirement is that artists taking part and the studio or school you are opening are based in Norfolk with a Norfolk postcode. To find out more about the scheme, see About Norfolk Open Studios.
Interested in taking part next year?
If you are an artist, group of artists or a School based in Norfolk, and would like to be sent information about next year’s scheme, email your details to email@example.com. You will be added to our mailing list and receive application details in the new year.
NOS Membership includes:
- A profile and artwork image in the NOS brochure
- NOS website listing, which remains published on the website for up to a year
- Access to NOS marketing materials
- (Artists & Groups) An opportunity to exhibit a piece of artwork at the week-long Preview Exhibition at the Forum in Norwich
- (Schools) An opportunity for students to exhibit at a School’s Preview Exhibition at the Anteros Arts Foundation Gallery in Norwich
- (Artists & Groups) An opportunity to exhibit as part of a Preview exhibition in your district (subject to demand and an artist volunteering to coordinate this in your district)
- Press, PR and marketing support for the scheme as a whole.
Terms & Conditions
All participating artists and schools must agree to the terms and conditions of taking part, these can be viewed via the links below:
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.