Norfolk Open Studios welcomes applications from all artists, groups of artists and schools. There is no selection process for entry to the scheme, the only requirement is that artists taking part and the studio or school you are opening are based in Norfolk.
- Individual artist membership: £110.00 (inc. VAT). If there are other artists exhibiting in your studio/venue they must also pay the individual membership fee. Another option is to apply as a group to cover all the artists in that one venue.
- Artist group membership: £300.00 (inc. VAT). Group membership is defined as members that are not specifically taking part as individual artists and/or are run or occupied by more than one person. It is financially beneficial to participate as a group if there are more than 3 artists exhibiting in one venue. All artists within a group must be living or working in Norfolk and at least one artist from the group must be present at the venue to meet and talk with visitors during Open Studios.
- School membership: £110 (inc. VAT)
All membership fees include:
- An artist profile and artwork image in the NOS brochure
- NOS website listing, which remains published on the website for up to one year
- Access to NOS marketing materials
- Opportunity to exhibit a piece of artwork at the week-long Central Taster Exhibition at the Forum in Norwich
- Opportunity to exhibit as part of a Taster exhibition in your district (subject to demand and an artist volunteering to coordinate this in your district)
- Press, PR and marketing support for the scheme as a whole.
How to apply
Terms & Conditions
All participating artists and schools must agree to the terms and conditions of taking part, these can be viewed and downloaded via the links below:
To apply, click on the memberships button below, select the membership you want and you will be taken to a secure payments page. Once payment is made you will be emailed a link to register online and complete your application form. PLEASE NOTE: These emails are sent once a day in the morning, you may have to wait until then to receive your log-in link.
Deadline for completed applications is Friday 13 December 2019.
To apply by email or post
Download the application form below and either email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send by post to: Norfolk Open Studios, Norfolk & Norwich Festival, Augustine Steward House, 14 Tombland, Norwich, NR3 1HF.
- Application form – for individual artists and groups – Word Doc
- Application form – for individual artists and groups – PDF Doc
- Application form – for schools – Word Doc
- Application form – for schools – PDF Doc