Norfolk Open Studios welcomes applications from all artists, groups of artists and schools. There is no selection process for entry to the scheme, the only requirement is that artists taking part and the studio or school you are opening are based in Norfolk.
- Individual artist membership: £110.00 (inc. VAT). If there are other artists exhibiting in your studio/venue they must also pay the individual membership fee. Another option is to apply as a group to cover all the artists in that one venue.
- Artist group membership: £300.00 (inc. VAT). Group membership is defined as members that are not specifically taking part as individual artists and/or are run or occupied by more than one person. It is financially beneficial to participate as a group if there are more than 3 artists exhibiting in one venue. All artists within a group must be living or working in Norfolk and at least one artist from the group must be present at the venue to meet and talk with visitors during Open Studios.
- School membership: £110 (inc. VAT)
All membership fees include:
- An artist profile and artwork image in the NOS brochure
- NOS website listing, which remains published on the website for up to one year
- Access to NOS marketing materials
- Opportunity to exhibit a piece of artwork at the week-long Central Taster Exhibition at the Forum in Norwich
- Opportunity to exhibit as part of a Taster exhibition in your district (subject to demand and an artist volunteering to coordinate this in your district)
- Press, PR and marketing support for the scheme as a whole.
How to apply
Artist and School applications have now closed for 2020. If you have missed the deadline but would still like to take part please get in touch as we may be able to help. Email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
All participating artists and schools must agree to the terms and conditions of taking part, these can be viewed and downloaded via the links below: