Norfolk Open Studios is moving to the autumn as of 2021 and beyond. Dates for 2021 are 25 September – 10 October.
Norfolk Open Studios welcomes applications from all artists, groups of artists and schools. There is no selection process for entry to the scheme, the only requirement is that artists taking part and the studio or school you are opening are based in Norfolk.
How to apply
Artist and School applications will open in early March 2021 and all details will be made available on this site. If you would like to be added to our artist mailing list to receive details, email email@example.com.
- Individual artist membership: £110.00 (inc. VAT). If there are other artists exhibiting in your studio/venue they must also pay the individual membership fee. Another option is to apply as a group to cover all the artists in that one venue.
- Artist group membership: £300.00 (inc. VAT). Group membership is defined as members that are not specifically taking part as individual artists and/or are run or occupied by more than one person. It is financially beneficial to participate as a group if there are more than 3 artists exhibiting in one venue. All artists within a group must be living or working in Norfolk and at least one artist from the group must be present at the venue to meet and talk with visitors during Open Studios.
- School membership: £110 (inc. VAT)
All membership fees include:
- An artist profile and artwork image in the NOS brochure
- NOS website listing, which remains published on the website for up to one year
- Access to NOS marketing materials
- Opportunity to exhibit a piece of artwork at the week-long Central Taster Exhibition at the Forum in Norwich
- Opportunity to exhibit as part of a Taster exhibition in your district (subject to demand and an artist volunteering to coordinate this in your district)
- Press, PR and marketing support for the scheme as a whole.
Terms & Conditions
All participating artists and schools must agree to the terms and conditions of taking part, these can be viewed and downloaded via the links below: